Edge & Verge were designed to match the unit’s discrete preamp architecture.
|This product is available for pre-order only|
Discrete 8 Console-grade discrete microphone preamp interface
Antelope Audio’s Discrete 8 Microphone Preamp Interface brings a new level of sound quality and power to home studios and mobile recordists.
It comes with 8 console grade 6-transistor discrete preamps, 121 db dynamic range conversion and rock solid clocking.
The Antelope AFX platform is a rapidly expanding hardware modeling engine. Discrete 8 includes Accusonic 3D microphone and preamp models, guitar amps, transformer and tube FX, and a huge selection of classic vintage gear, which are now accessible in the DAW via the new ConnectAFX Plugin.
Discrete 8 is designed to work with any microphone, But it really shines with Antelope’s new Edge and Verge mics.
Inside the Discrete 8 FPGA Accusonic 3D modeling engine you can transform both Edge and Verge into vintage replicas giving you complete control over proximity effect, off-axis response and even allow you to change polar patterns during or after recording. Choose from a collection of classic and expensive microphones and track the results as you monitor live, bringing out a musician’s best possible performance.
• 8 DISCRETE MIC PREAMPS -Console-grade 6-transistor discrete microphone preamps
• MIC PREAMP MODELING -Turn the expensive sounding Discrete 8 mic pres into classic units via Tube, Transformer and FET based circuitry in real-time
• REAL-TIME FPGA FX -Premier real-time FX including BAE, Grove Hill, Gyraf Audio and Lang classics to use in the Easy Panel or in a DAW
• ROCK-SOLID CLOCKING -Discrete 8 features Antelope’s 4th Generation 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) technology
• EXPERT MONITORING -Create up to 4 custom monitoring mixes with FPGA FX included and send them to Headphone or Monitor outs; Talkback feature also included
• REMOTE CONTROL -Control all Discrete 8 features via its intuitive Easy Panel or download the free iOS and Android mobile apps
Discrete 8 comes with 8 console grade 6-transistor discrete preamps, 121 db dynamic range conversion and the Antelope Audio rock solid clocking. Discrete 8 is a console-grade discrete microphone preamp interface which features all of the Antelope Audio premier real-time FPGA FX, including authentic models of iconic gear from BAE, Lang, Gyraf Audio and many more. The Antelope AFX platform is based on a rapidly expanding hardware modeling engine. Discrete 8 includes Accusonic microphone and preamp models, guitar amps, transformer and tube FX, and a huge selection of classic vintage gear, which are now accessible in the DAW via the new ConnectAFX Plugin. Discrete 8 is a 26in and 32out interface featuring 8 analog ins, 8 analog outs on DB25, a pair of monitor outs, 2 Headphone outs and 2 ReAmps. Additional digital connectivity comes on S/PDIF, 2 ADAT’s. SUBSCRIBE: https://goo.gl/17IMzy for more exclusive videos. Never miss a post from Antelope Audio: https://facebook.com/AntelopeAudio http://twitter.com/AntelopeAudio
Introducing Di...Discrete 8 comes with 8 console grade 6-transistor discrete pr...