Slate Media Technology RAVEN MTi2 -Multi-Touch Production Console
The RAVEN MTi2 is a state of the art 27” Multi-Touch Production Console featuring a state of the art multi-touch panel and the powerful new RAVEN 3.0 Control Software. Using the RAVEN MTi2, users have access to multi-touch faders, pans, sends, and tweak plugins with their fingers as if they were real hardware. The RAVEN 3.0 Control Software also features a user-customizable multifunction TOOLBAR and the award winning BATCH COMMAND SYSTEM, a powerful automated task application that will save audio engineers hours per day by cutting out tedious technical tasks.
NEW FEATURES IN 3.5
- Pro Tools 2018
- Studio One 3
- Ableton 10
- Cubase 9.5
- Nuendo 8
- UPDD 6.0.316 Touch Driver update for High Sierra.
- V-Control Pro 22.214.171.124 Update
- Pro Tools 2018 added to DAW support
- Logic Pro X NavPad support
- Nuendo 8 RAVEN Internal Mixer
- MTi1/MTX UPDD Gestures Support
- Studio One RAVEN External and Floating Mixer.
- Layout switching Batch Commands.
- Ableton Live "Sends" and "Returns" mode.
- MTX RAVEN External Mixer and Sends now "Flip" when pressed.
- Cubase 9.5 RAVEN Internal Mixer support on Mac, External Mixer support on Windows.
- Triple RAVEN Support for macOS
- NavPad now saves "Inverted" status
- Logic Pro X "Pre-Fader Metering" now supported for the RAVEN Internal Mixer
- Logic Pro X “Track Stacks” now supported in the RAVEN Internal Mixer
- Outside applications now hover above the RAVEN application on Mac OSX.
- Raven "Mixer Lock" status now saves globally.
- Raven splash screen shows more details on launch.
- Optimization for Dual RAVEN Internal Mixer alignment for Pro Tools on Windows
- Fixed RAVEN External Mixer offset when toggling back and forth on Windows.
With the introduction of RAVEN 3.0, we have taken the already game-changing RAVEN software to a new level by adding compatibility with EVERY MAJOR DAW.
RAVEN 3.0 now adds customized multi-touch control of Ableton Live, Cubase/Nuendo, Digital Performer, Logic Pro X, Protools 10-12, and Studio One V3 on Mac as well as PC compatibility for Protools 10-12, Cubase 8-9 and Nuendo 7. The 3.0 update demonstrates exactly why the RAVEN is so groundbreaking: through real time interaction we have the ability to code our way to any fix or enhancement, and RAVEN has continued to evolve.
FADERS 3.0 are our newest multi-touch faders that allow the most precise control of your DAW faders. By integrating multi-touch 100mm virtual faders directly into each DAW, the engineer has seamless control over mix levels and automation. The new 3.0 algorithm gives the faders a virtual ‘feel’ that allows an intuitive feeling action that is comfortable and even fun to use. And for the most critical automation, FINE FADER mode can quadruple the resolution of the faders so you can get even the most minute moves down in the first pass with ease and perfection.
The RAVEN Toolbar
In Toolbar mode, the RAVEN Toolbar is anchored directly in front of your hands at the base of the touch display. Your DAW controls are where you want them: Transport, Edit/Mix window selector – convenient tools for tracking too, like Record Looping, Click, Create Group, and Undo. Use intuitive multi-touch gestures on the RAVEN NAVPAD to perform Scrub/Shuttle, Waveform Zoom, Track Zoom, and Track Banking, and RAVEN Batch Commands. Best of all, because the RAVEN Toolbar is virtual, it’s user-customizable – put the controls you want where you want them.
The Batch Command System
The RAVEN Batch Command System is a true revolution in control. The BCS is a series of preset and customizable buttons that can execute up to 1,000 key commands and mouse clicks automatically. With just one button, BCS allows you to create instant headphone sends, name tracks, put entire drum tracks on the grid, export stems, and so much more! The BCS comes pre-programmed with 100 preset batch commands in every DAW we support, with layouts for Music, Mastering, Post Production and more.
Record your own mouse click automation or program user commands with our QUICKLIST, which features hundreds of predefined DAW operations. Just touch and hold on a Batch Command button to edit, and you’ll have access to almost limitless possibilities. With the Batch Command system you’ll get it all done faster and smarter.
We’re proud to announce the next evolution of the RAVEN Control software called GESTURES. As its name implies, GESTURES allows classic multi touch gestures to control important elements of the DAW such as opening and closing plugins, muting and unmuting tracks, zooming in and out, and more!
Slate Remote revolutionizes your workflow in ways you must experience to believe. Slate Remote is a free app for iOS users, available at the app store to anyone with a RAVEN MTi2. Slate Remote automatically synchronizes with your RAVEN session via Wi-Fi network and gives you access to your custom Batch Commands, allowing it to remotely perform time-saving tasks for you from the palm of your hand.
Specifications & Compatibility
• iLok2 Required
• State-of-the-art 27″ multi-touch display HD resolution of 1920×1080
• Completely LED backlit to consume less power and emits less EMI
• 10-touch display allows various multitouch features like fader control and more instant integration with most major DAWs
• Gives you hands-on control of all your DAWs parameters as well as acts as your computer’s main touch-capable display
• Flexible and user-customizable, multifunction TOOLBAR
• Easy compatibility using a standard HDMI cable and a USB 2.0 connection
• All Major DAWs For RAVEN are currently supported with MAC OS X and Pro Tools 10-12 as well as Cubase 8 & 9 and Nuendo 7 are all supported for Windows.
– Pro Tools 10, 11 and 12 (OS X and Windows 8-10)
– Logic Pro X
– Ableton Live 9
– Cubase 8 & 9 (OS X and Windows 8-10)
– Nuendo 7 (OS X and Windows 8-10)
– Studio One 3
– Digital Performer 8 and 9